Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe

by - July 07, 2017

Everytime I make this pizza, it finishes in less then 5 minutes! This recipe is so fun and easy to make, and it's even more fun to eat it. This is the softest pizza I've ever tried, and the best part is, I can always customise it on my own, as it is homemade. This was so highly requested by you guys whenever I posted a snapchat/Instagram story, you always bombarded me with pizza recipe requests. So here you go!

This is a recipe that I make so frequently, because I love playing with pizza dough, and everytime it bakes, it gives me so much joy. And, also because everytime it's a different pizza. Since it's homemade, I experiment with it everytime, and needless to say, it always turns out so yum. This is my go to recipe for my kids' house parties, and any small casual get togethers. Hope you like this recipe as much as I do, here we go!



Ingredients:

For Pizza Dough:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHcpS78YYj0

For Chicken Marination:
500g Boneless Chicken
Salt to Taste
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 tbsp Chicken Tikka Masala/Chicken Tandoori Masala
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Olive Oil

For Topping:
2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese Shredded(or according to your taste)
1 Cup Pizza Sauce (you can make it at home also-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2U31pt0Sk)
1 tbsp Basil Leaves to sprinkle(or oregano/any pizza seasoning)
1/2 Bell Pepper(or 1 small sized)
2 tbsp Olives
1 tbsp Garlic Flavour/Plain Olive Oil(to spread on Pizza)




For method, watch this video:











You May Also Like

0 comments